Panoramique City Tour
Exclusive discovery and sightseeing of the historical city.
The History, culture, traditions and deepest memories of San Miguel de Tucumán make it a peerless city that will keep you voiceless.
- Through this excursion, you’ll discover different parts and aspects of the City, including:
- La Plaza Independencia, the main square of the city, and its surrounding area with the church la Iglesia de San Francisco, la Casa del Gobierno: seat of the provincial government, la Casa Padilla, with for example its paintings and porcelain, and the churches Catedral and Iglesia de la Merced.
- A promenade in the garden el Parque 9 de Julio to admire the Reloj Floral, a flowerbed in the form of a clock, and la Casa del Obispo Colombres and its museum of sugar industry.
- Several important squares as la Plaza Alberdi, la Plaza Belgrano, la Plaza San Martin, and their different specialties such as la Casa Belgraniana and the museum Dr. Miguel Lillo.
- Yerba Buena: other city connected to San Miguel de Tucumán through the avenues Mate de Luna and Aconquija and its residential area Villa Marco Paz
- The San Javier hill, and its incredible belvedere
- The city’s aeroclub, the north-side, la Plaza Urquiza, the theater San Martin, the casino and the legislature
- Personalized excursion in a vintage convertible car: Ford A Phaeton from 1929
- About 40 km, in 4 hours
- Beginning at 03:00 PM
- Available the whole year long
- Private and trilingual guide: English, French, Spanish
- Additional booklet with further information about the ride
- Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products
- Cup of Champagne at the end of the tour
- Premium services available
- Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car