Antique Tour Lago y Montaña
The majestic alliance of citrus plantings, lakes, local architecture and mountain gives free rein to imagination of the time of the conquests and of the development of the Argentinian North. Here are the original landscapes where were living the first local tribes.
- The departure will be done heading North, through lemon plantations, up until the Cadillal dyke.
- There, we will have an overview of the famous dam and its amphitheater, hydroelectric plant and Loro river.
- Heading West through the dense and wild jungle, we will can admire its imposing Saladillo viaduct, delicate work of Art from the XIXth century (length of 330m, height of 25m), wholly made of bricks.
- We will go then through Raco, a village appreciated by Argentinians in summer and during weekends.
- We will follow the road until the Cristo Rey convent, a benedictine monastery famous for its home-made sweets, its pure honey and different honey-based products.
- Back to San Miguel de Tucumán, we will have a sightseeing of the Casino, the San Martin theater, the regional seat of government and the main city square.
- Personalized excursion in a vintage convertible car: Ford A Phaeton from 1929
- About 130 km, in 5 hours
- Beginning at 02:00 PM
- Available the whole year long
- Private and trilingual guide: English, French, Spanish
- Additional booklet with further information about the ride
- Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products
- Cup of Champagne at the end of the tour
- Premium services available
- Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car