Tour Through the Clouds
Viernes, 18 de Julio de 2014
Flying: “It’s the closest you can come to being a bird”
- This excursion will show you the mountains of Tucumán, and their secrets, well hidden in their valleys.
- We will go out of the city through the avenue Mate de Luna to go to Yerba Buena, which is a luxurious city staying at the side of San Miguel de Tucumán.
- From there, we’ll start climbing the San Javier’s hill. Once in the mountain, you will see how wonderful are the different the sight-seeings from up there. You will can admire Tucumán’s whole landscape.
- We will go through the village of San Javier, which is 1200m high in the hill. Then we will drive until the noble und picturesque Villa Nougués, and then until la Rinconada.
- Here, you will fully benefit of the mountain’s magic. The tucumanos, San Miguel’s inhabitants, love to go there during weekends or vacations, relaxing and enjoying the power of the nature, and its freshness during summer.
- Once back down to the hill, we will go back to Yerba Buena to show you Tucumán’s aero club.
- Then, back in the city, your chauffeur will show you the east side, the north side, its casino, San Martin’s theater, and the famous plaza Urquiza.
- The end of the tour will take place in the historic center, in front of the seat of government and the main square, la plaza Independencia.
- Personalized excursion in a vintage convertible car: Ford ¨A¨ Phaeton from 1929
- About 65 km, in 5 hours
- Beginning at 03:00 PM
- Available the whole year long
- Private and trilingual guide: English, French, Spanish
- Additional booklet with further information about the ride
- Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products
- Cup of Champagne at the end of the tour
- Premium services available
- Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car